Here’s a smidgen of what’s been crossing my reader and dangling in my mind lately.
- The Power of Nursing Ethics from Advance for Nurses
- The Usefulness of Useless Things from Innovation Excellence
- How flipping elements of a flipped idea results in new ideas by Creative Something
- How do you greet a patient? by NursingCenter’s In the Round
- A Knitted Anatomy Lesson by Radiolab
- The rise and fall of music delivery formats, charted in animated GIF form. by Quipsologies
- 8 New Punctuation Marks We Desperately Need by College Humor
- Danger of Death! by The Economist
- What Housework Has to Do With Waistlines by New York Times Well Blog
What are you reading these days?